Les Mills Pump Workout: Review and Top FAQs
July 5, 2012 6 Comments
Today, I’m excited about my post. You see I completed the Les Mills Pump Workout program and I am happy to say that it’s become my new favorite workout program. Since, I’ve now completed the program, I feel comfortable enough to give my two thumbs up, write a review and share it with my friends, family and customers. =)
I never imagined myself lifting a barbell until I came across this workout program from Beachbody. I had always been intimated by weight training and mainly did cardio workouts. But the Les Mills Pump Workout made it so easy for me to start back up with strength training and kept me motivated until the end of the 90 day challenge.
If you’re looking for a workout program that will help you build muscles quickly and safely, then consider trying the Les Mills Pump Workout program. The trainers, the routines and high-energy music combined makes this one heck of a fun program to do.
So let me give you an overview of the Les Mills Pump Workout program using the Top Frequently Asked questions:
What is Les Mills Pump?
It’s the first-ever at-home version of BODYPUMP®—the incredibly popular series of gym classes created by Les Mills International (a New Zealand based company) and taught in 80 countries across the globe.
What makes Les Mills Pump Workout so exciting?
• Beachbody® and Les Mills International teamed up to bring to the world the best trainers, the best chart-topping music and the best body-changing PUMP moves, so the same results can now be achieved at home that millions of people get in gyms every day.
• Done a minimum three times a week, this barbell-based strength-training program reshapes a person’s entire body extremely fast!
Why is Les Mills Pump Workout so effective?
• It’s all about THE REP EFFECT™. Unlike traditional strength workouts, which focus on heavy weights that bulk people up, this program features light-to-moderate weights used at a higher rate of repetition.
• The constantly changing tempo, body position, and speed of THE REP EFFECT breaks down more fat reserves, targets more muscle fibers, and burns more calories than traditional weight training.
What are the workouts like?
• Each body part is pushed to perform 70-100 repetitions until muscles reach fatique. That’s about 4 times more reps than one would typically perform in a standard gym workout.
Who should do this program?
• People of all ages and fitness levels
• Men and women who want to lose weight and get fit
• People who want leaner, stronger muscles
• Those new to working out and strength training. This program starts you off slow and works your way to the right level for you.
Women who are afraid of getting bulky from lifting weights
• Fans of BODYPUMP gym classes who like to work out at home
• People who want to try something new
• People who do other Beachbody programs, such as: P90X®, RevAbs®, TurboFire®, 10-Minute Trainer®, and INSANITY®
• Weightlifters who want to improve muscular endurance
What’s included in the Les Mills Pump kit?
Les Mills Base Kit
• 7 workouts on 7 DVDs (ranging from 20-55 minutes per workout)
• Padded barbell with speed safety clips
• Two 5-lb. weight plates
• Two 10-lb. weight plates
• Tape measure and measurement tracker
• Get Lean Nutrition Guide
• Lean, Strong & Unstoppable Fitness Guide
Les Mills Deluxe Kit
The Ultimate Cross Training Deluxe Kit is the perfect complement to the LES MILLS PUMP workout system, and includes everything in the Base Kit, plus:
• 3 cardio workouts on 3 DVDs
• Step platform plus 4 risers
• Two additional 5-lb. weight plates
Is there a Coach/Team Beachbody exclusive offer for Les Mills Pump Workout?
• Yes. A FREE LES MILLS PUMP WORKOUT: CORE DVD workout is included in every order placed through a Team Beachbody Coach like myself. Visit http://beachbodycoach.com/lisasantos. Click ‘Shop’, then ‘Fitness Programs’ then Les Mills Pump.
To sum it up, the Les Mills Pump Workout program is definitely a winner in my book. This is for anyone that wants to get started in strength training and get amazing results in a shorter amount with less equipment, then I highly recommend getting this program.